Friday, February 13, 2009

Sports 2-5-09







I'm still new at trying to keep up with this blog but making an effort at it. I sometimes shoot D2 basketball here in Raleigh and lighting the gyms is a challenge. It may look bright to the human eye but a camera sees it differently. The major newspaper in my area seems to have issues in shooting there but its not that bad!


I have included some images from Shaw vs Bowie State.
Also check this link to Bowie State http://www.bsubulldogs.com/news/2009/2/5/MBB_0205095629.aspx

Look at the top two images and see what properly set lighting can do. Look at the lower image without lighting and it does not have that "pop" to make it stand out (my opinion). Unless one is in a major arean with excellent lighting, shooting without extra lighting is a mistake.











No comments:

Post a Comment